My Heart, Your Home: Dear Evelyn   

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Dear Evelyn




"You are two years and four months old.
Your favourite tv shows are Peppa Pig, Dora and Raa Raa.
Your favourite toys are still your beloved Mr Rabbie, your blocks and your bike.
You are toilet training, on your own accord, and doing amazingly well. We are so proud of you.
Your talking is incredible. 
You can count to 6 without confusion, but know all the numbers up to 10. 
You know all of your colours and lots of shapes.
Your favourite foods are strawberries, spaghetti bolognese and tuna mornay."

You make me so incredibly proud my dear Evelyn Rose. On a daily basis you astound me with your smarts. You make me laugh with your humour. You warm me with your heart. You fill me up with so much joy and love and warmth. I have to be one of the luckiest I have ever been.

You have a beautifully warm and caring heart and every time you demonstrate this I am just amazed by how a two year old can care so much about the people around her. You are so aware of other peoples emotions, always giving a pat or a cuddle when someone is hurt. Asking if they are alright if they are sad. A kiss to make them feel better. You are full of empathy and compassion. 

I am so proud of you and the young girl you are becoming. Always know that you will make me proud with whatever you do and you will always have a home with me. I am so glad that you are mine.

I love you, darling girl
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment